Dr D V Ramana 20 Years of Managerial & Technical Excellence
Dr Ramana is a multi-Skilled and having an experience with leadership skills in Multinational(Hewlett Packard, Convergys, Baan) and National companies(APTECH Ltd, Blue Star Infotech Ltd, Applabs Technologies and Wissen Infotech) on various technologies and Results oriented professional with 20 years of proven experience in Solid track record of managing both the Development and Support of both offshore and onshore including Big Data, delivery of services to clients in ERP implementation program delivery. Both the Development and Support. Rich and diverse experience of working with clients and companies across the globe including Americas and Asia Pacific Regions Also Experience in data & data-driven strategies and Analytics, carrying out statistical and mathematical modelling, solving complex business problems and scientific problems. Delivering innovative solutions using state of the art tools and cutting edge technologies for Big data & beyond. Hands on Statistical/Mathematical modelling along with good understanding of various analytic solutions platforms. As a CSI SIG Big Data Analytics â€“Executive Committee member and MC member for CSI Hyderabad Chapter sharing series of knowledge sharing sessions on Big Data and Big Data Analytics.
Details of Invited Talks
1. Delivered â€œMapReduce and Hadoopâ€ in â€“ Two Week DST Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Bigdata Analytics scheduled from 26th April, 2016 to 6th May, 2016, K L University, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh.
2. Delivered â€œOverview of Big Data Analyticsâ€ in Avanthi Engineering Colleges during the National Seminar – TECH-RESONANCE – 2K16, April 2nd and 4th 2016 – Hyderabad, Telangana Delivered Analytics in effective Supply-chain Managementin Department of Science and Technology (DST) sponsored National conference on â€˜Big data and Its Applicationsâ€™ (NCBDA 2016) on 18th and 19th March 2016 K L University, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Conference Speaker and delivered on Supply Chain Analytics -Drive measurable Business Impactin National Conference on Business Analytics: Insights, Applications & Opportunities,12th December 2015, GITAM School of Internal Business (GSIB), GITAM University, Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
4. Delivered Supply chain Analytics and also steering committee members for National Conference on Big Data Analytics & Cloud Computing during 29th to 31st December 2015 Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
5. Invited for a Big Data knowledge sharing session Business Analytics on 6-Nov-15 to MBA students of Master of Business Administration Conducted by MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad – 501 510 http://www.mvsrec.edu.in/
6. One Day workshop on Big Data Analytics on 3rd October 2015- Delivered two Knowledge sharing sessions on â€œBigdata and need for Bigdataâ€ and â€œDifferent Security Techniques for BIG DATAâ€. at St. Martin’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, Telangana 500014
7. Delivered an Invited Talk on Build the Analytics Capability in the Country conducted by Vishwa Vishwani School of Business(http://www.vishwavishwani.ac.in/) Hyderabad on 21July 2015 in Hindi Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad, Telangana
8. Invited for a Big Data knowledge sharing session â€œRole of Quality Professional – Big Data Analytics (BDA)â€ on 18-June-15 Conducted by HYDSPIN at Global Headquarters, Infotech Enterprises Ltd, Info city, Madhapur Hyderabad 50008, Telangana
9. Delivered an Invited Talk on â€œBig Data Analyticsâ€ conducted by Vishwa Vishwani School of Business(http://www.vishwavishwani.ac.in/) Hyderabad on 23rd May 2015 in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
10. Delivered an Invited Talk on â€œAnalysts View of Big Dataâ€ to the Â Vignan’s Nirula institute of technology and science for women, (http://www.vignannirula.org/)on 6th April 2015 in Pedapalakaluru, Guntur Andhra Pradesh
11. Delivered an Invited Talk on â€œBig Data and its futureâ€ during the Seminar â€œERA meetâ€ conducted by Sampoorna Computer People on 27th March 2015 at Hyderabad, Telangana
12. Delivered an Invited Talk on â€œBig Data technologies and Applicationsâ€ on 25th February2015 to the Matrusri Engineering College, Hyderabad.` Hyderabad, Telangana
13. One Day Faculty Development Program on ‘Research Methodologies and Preparation of Research Proposalsâ€ and also delivered a Lecture on â€œBig Data Research Problemsâ€ from11th to 24th January 2015, conducted by CMR Group of Institutions , Department of Computer Sciences and Engineering ,CMR Technical Campus Hyderabad, Telangana.
14. Delivered an Invited Talk on â€œBig Data Management, Technologies and Applicationsâ€ to the Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus (GNITC) on 11th Novembers 2014 Hyderabad, Telangana.
Convener- Workshops/Panel Discussions/Conference/convention/Round-Table conclave
1. Steering Committee Member – National Conference on Big Data Analytics & Cloud Computing, 29-31 December 2015,Department of CSE, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad-007.
2. The Committee on Information Technology (CIT) of ICAI has been established by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has invited me as an expert speaker in ICAI National Convention on Information Technology on 19th December 2015 at Baroda Greetings from the Committee on Information Technology to talk on â€œBig data and predictive analysis-Â Overview Challenges and Technologyâ€
3. Invitation for round-table conclave on â€œBusiness Analyticsâ€ on 27thÂ OctoberÂ 2015Â fromÂ 4pmÂ toÂ 7pm; for CEOs/ CFOs/ CIOs / Presidents /VP/ Directors / Head-Analysts from analytics companies and companies using analytics at Prin.L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research http://www.welingkar.org/ Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
4. Designed the course content and delivered Knowledge sharing sessions in One day workshop on ” Big Data Analytics” on October 10 2015 conducted by Institute of Information Technology, The institute of Chartered Accountants of India(Western Region), http://www.icai.org/ ICAI Bhavan, Bandra Kurla Complex(BKC),Mumbai, Maharashtra.
5. Two Day National Level Faculty Development Program â€“Research Insights in Cloud and Big Data 19th and 20th September-2015 Delivered two Knowledge sharing sessions on â€œResearch Opportunities in Big Data and SQL Databases for Bigdata at Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science(KITS),
6. Designed the course content and actively involved in the CSI SIG BDA Three -day workshop on ” Big Data Analytics” -2015 in C. R. Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS) , http://www.crraoaimscs.org/ Central University Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana.